5 ways we’re making Employee Engagement Meaningful and Fun for our Corporates
Studies state employees are the happiest when the organizations are innovative and unusual. Furthermore, they are likely to stick at companies that also connect with their own beliefs and growth. Companies provide opportunities for growth and development, promote and encourage cooperation and teamwork, and build an environment in which people feel motivated and determined to be the best they can be. And, in this case, volunteering has been the most effective.
Organizing group days of service provides employees an opportunity to work together and get to know each other outside the offices or the workplace. When it comes to volunteering activities, there’s no sort of corporate hierarchy and allows employees from different departments and different levels of seniority the chance to share experiences together and interact with each other on a more personal level, which results in stronger relationships when they come back to the office.
High-skilled employees thrive for opportunities to learn and utilize their skills outside of their daily routines. Everyone benefits from gaining communication skills, critical thinking skills, and problem-solving skills. Volunteering can also present a great opportunity for employees to take a leadership role and network!
What we are trying to say is that employees who are inspired and engaged are happy employees, and this shows in the work that they bring to the table. But with all this said, it’s essential for a company to develop a strong company culture and increase employee engagement. So, what’s better for a company than to team up with an NGO to help create this culture?
ConnectFor brings you that culture. We at ConnectFor want to instill that same passion and volunteerism among employees and workforces. We partner with socially conscious organizations like Amazon, Mahindra, Duff and Phelps, and many more to create impactful collaborations that provide support and create value. Here are a few of the many activities that we partake in with the above-mentioned companies and made employee engagement meaningful and fun for Corporates.
- We organize a variety of one-day events to engage corporate employees by participating in meaningful community services such as painting the walls of a school, creating eco-friendly products, and other tactile activities which helps employees build team skills.
- We collaborate with various NGOs and help create awareness both onsite and virtual through knowledge sessions on issues under cause areas like education, literacy, environment etc.
- We create an experience based on your needs! In other words, if the employees at your company are interested in volunteering with animals, we will make this happen! Our programs are inclusive of today’s diverse workforce and provide volunteering and giving opportunities that align with the employees’ environment and schedules.
- We create experiences to build your self-awareness and confidence. We believe that you don’t feel great by just volunteering. Your volunteering experiences directly affect decision-making, coordination, and conflict management.
- Lastly, building experiences like these help build collaboration amongst team members, something that is very important in the workplace.
ConnectFor structures its volunteering events in a way that all of these above-mentioned possibilities are applicable. Based on our previous engagements, we have received such positive feedback that we don’t want to stop building positivity amongst your company! So, if you are looking for CSR solutions, feel free to contact us for more details! You can call us on +91 79773 47851/ +91 89282 81214 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!